Health and Wellness is our Highest Priority!
During this volatile time in history, we want to reinforce our commitment to you, your families, your patients and to all of those who rely on our nutritional supplements to support their health and well-being. Our commitment to quality and purity has never been more relevant than it is today, and we remain steadfast in our support of you, our valued customers. Additionally, we want to assure you that we are leveraging all of our resources in order to rapidly expand our ability to meet the increased demand that we are experiencing at present.
We acknowledge that with the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) you are most likely experiencing higher demand for our products. We want to assure you that the dedicated team at Atrium Innovations is committed to keeping operations running, while simultaneously upholding ALL of the CDC guidelines, recommendations and regulations. We will continue to actively monitor the situation in both the U.S. and abroad as the health and safety of our customers and employees remains our highest priority.Atrium Innovations family of professional brands is here to support you, and as such, we have set up rapid response actions as follows:
- Diligently working with our supply chain, distribution network and other partners to implement appropriate preventative measures to maintain continued production and delivery of products to our customers
- Running extra shifts to increase production and minimize supply disruption
- Establishing various precautionary measures in our factories, offices and distribution centers to keep our employees safe, such as a comprehensive work-from-home policy for all non-manufacturing personnel
- Equipping administrative teams with the support and technology they need to enter orders and answer calls from our customers remotely
- Mandating the elimination of all non-essential employee travel until further notice
- Restricting all visitors to our facilities and eliminating employee contact between facilities, in order to minimize the potential for contamination
- Continued comprehensive testing of each and every batch of ingredients upon reception for identity, microbial contamination, potency and contaminants such as solvents, pesticides and heavy metals
- Consistency in our commitment to comprehensive third-party testing to ensure the purity and potency of all finished products
- Creation of a “Thought Leaders Guide to Immune Health” in collaboration with our key opinion leaders and medical advisory board
- Facilitation of an upcoming “Colleague Connection” on-line forum where you can discuss best practices relating to the unique challenges involving COVID-19
Please be advised that as a result of the considerable increase in demand for our products, you may experience longer than normal delivery times. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to deliver products to all of our valued clientele.
No one knows exactly how long this crisis will last, but rest assured that we are prepared to make all of the necessary investments in order to minimize product supply impacts on you and your patients. As always, we will be utilizing only the highest-quality ingredients and delivering finished products with uncompromising quality and purity.
In this environment, more than ever, we appreciate your continued trust in our products, our brands and our partnership. As part of our Atrium family, you can be certain that we will work tirelessly to keep all of you, your loved ones, and your practices as healthy as possible. We are all on an unprecedented journey, and together, we will overcome to emerge even stronger!
Our key tenets at Atrium Innovations include communication and transparency, and during these unique times, these philosophical cornerstones will be more important than ever. With this in mind, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any further clarity regarding our actions and commitments to you and your patients.Yours in good health,
President and CEO