Ultra Benfotiamine - Private Label
or set up an account.
Ultra Benfotiamine contains the fat-soluble thiamine vitamin called benfotiamine, plus activated vitamin B6, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract and pine bark extract to support healthy peripheral neuronal function, circulation and kidney function. Research suggests that benfotiamine helps to moderate AGE (advanced glycation end product) formation, a process related to glucose metabolism.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 60
- each serving contains:
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (activated B6) 25 mg
- Benfotiamine (as BenfoPure®) 150 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- MegaNatural®-BPGrape Seed Extract 25 mg
- (Vitis vinifera) (standardized to 90% polyphenols)
- Enzogenol® Pine Bark Extract 10 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, LTD. Osaka, Japan
- MegaNatural®-BP and the MegaNatural®-BP Logo are trademarks of Constellation Wines U.S., Inc.
- Enzogenol® is a registered trademark of ENZO Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand.
- Suggested Usage: 1, twice daily