Spectramin Chelate - Private Label
or set up an account.
Spectramin Chelate is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula that contains well tolerated and highly absorbable chelated and complexed minerals. Spectramin Chelate is iron-free, making it an appropriate choice for those concerned about getting too much iron but who want to supplement with a full-spectrum of other minerals and trace elements.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Tablets • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Calcium (from Calcium Krebsϯϯ/Carbonate) 450 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Krebsϯϯ/Oxide) 190 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Krebsϯϯ) 18 mg
- Selenium (from Selenium Krebsϯϯ) 200 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Krebsϯϯ) 1.25 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Krebsϯϯ) 30 mg
- Chromium (from chromium GTF, polynicotinate) 300 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Krebsϯϯ) 50 mcg
- Potassium (from Potassium Krebsϯϯ/Chloride) 99 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 2 mg
- Vanadium (from Vanadium Krebsϯϯ) 75 mcg
- Boron (from Boron Citrate) 100 mcg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose and vegetable stearate.
- Krebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex.
- ϯϯSuggested Usage: 3 daily