Spectramin Chelate is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula that contains well tolerated and highly absorbable chelated and complexed minerals. Spectramin Chelate is iron-free, making it an appropriate choice for those concerned about getting too much iron but who want to supplement with a full-spectrum of other minerals and trace elements.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Tablets • Servings Per Container 90
- each serving contains:
- Calcium (from Calcium Krebsϯϯ/Carbonate) 150 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Krebsϯϯ/Oxide) 63 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Krebsϯϯ) 6 mg
- Selenium (from Selenium Krebsϯϯ) 66.7 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Krebsϯϯ) 0.42 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Krebsϯϯ) 10 mg
- Chromium (from chromium GTF, polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Krebsϯϯ) 16.7 mcg
- Potassium (from Potassium Krebsϯϯ/Chloride) 33 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 0.67 mg
- Vanadium (from Vanadium Krebsϯϯ) 25 mcg
- Boron (from Boron Citrate) 33 mcg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (hypromellose, glycerin), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate and silica
- Krebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex.
- ϯϯSuggested Usage: Adults take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by a health professional.