QÜELL® Fish Oil Clinical Strength DHA - Private Label
900 mg of Omega-3 DHA per softgel
or set up an account.
QÜELL® Fish Oil Clinical Strength DHA is Supercritical CO2 extracted docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in triglyceride form, manufactured exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. The product contains 90% essential omega-3 fatty acid DHA which has been shown in recent research to support cardiometabolic biomarkers.
QÜELL® Fish Oil Clinical Strength DHA
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 60
- each serving contains:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 1,000 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 900 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish (Tilapia)), glycerin, purified water, natural-source mixed tocopherols.
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 1 softgel, 1-3 times daily