QÜELL® Fish Oil - Ultra EPA - Private Label
or set up an account.
QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra EPA contains a higher ratio of EPA to DHA that is indicated for cardiovascular, joint or general health.
QÜELL® Fish Oil Ultra EPA
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels • Servings Per Container 30
- two softgels contain:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.25 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 1,250 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 800 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 150 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, naturalsource mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily