QÜELL® Fish Oil Ultra DHA PL
Cognitive and maternal health
Your Price $41.60
To customize a private label for this product please sign in
or set up an account.
QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories® and is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra DHA contains a significantly higher ratio of DHA to EPA that is indicated for cognitive or maternal health.
QÜELL® Fish Oil Ultra DHA
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels • Servings Per Container 30
- Total Fat1.25 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 1,250 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)775 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)200 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish (Tilapia)), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract (leaf)
- Contains: Fish Oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily