Methlyated Resveratrol Plus - Private Label
or set up an account.
Methylated Resveratrol Plus provides pterostilbene, a methylated resveratrol that occurs naturally in berries. This formula also contains resveratrol, curcumin and vitamin D3 , which compliment pterostilbene in supporting metabolic health. Ptersotilbene targets PPAR alpha, which plays important roles in lipid metabolism. Reserveratrol supports mitochondrial function by promoting the actions of SIRT1, a cellular enzyme that contributes to healthy aging.
Methylated Resveratrol Plus
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
- Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome 250 mg
- (Curcuma longa extract, rhizome/Phosphatidylcholine (soy) complex)
- Resveratrol (as resVida® trans-resveratrol) 100 mg
- Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol, pTeroPure®) 50 mg
- Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable and Fruit Blend 150 mg
- Wasabia japonica (rhizome), Broccoli powder (sprout)
- (standardized to contain 200 mcg of sulforaphane) and Organic Pomegranate powder (fruit).
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), calcium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica and titanium dioxide.
- resVida® is a registered trademark of DSM.
- pTeroPure® is a trademark of ChromaDex, Inc.
- Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A, Milano.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily