Pecta-Sol® capsules contain modified citrus pectin that has been clinically shown to support cellular health, normal immune responses and healthy detoxification. PectaSol® is derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits, and is modified using a proprietary enzymatic and pH process. This unique modification process guarantees that PectaSol® pectin has a low molecular weight in order to be absorbed more effectively.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Total Carbohydrate ‹1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sodium 28 mg
- Potassium 68 mg
- PectaSol-C® (modified citrus pectin) 800 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose and vegetable stearate
- PectaSol® Modified Citrus Pectin is a complex polysaccharide rich in galactosyl residues.
- PectaSol® is a registered trademark of EcoNugenics®, Inc. Pectasol® is protected under US Patent No. #6,274,566, #6,462,029 and #7,026,302.
- Suggested Usage: 1 capsule 3 times per day, with water or juice or as directed by your health professional. This product is designed to be taken on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before or after food, supplements and/or medications.