Flax Seed Oil (Softgels) - Private Label
or set up an account.
Flax seed oil is nature's most concentrated source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Douglas Laboratories Flax Seed Oil provides 55-60% ALA, as well as significant amounts of oleic acid and the essential linoleic acid in their triglyceride forms.
Flax Seed Oil (Softgels)
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 100
- each serving contains:
- Calories 9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Omega-3 fatty acids (as alpha-linolenic acid) 550 mg
- Omega-6 fatty acids (as linoleic acid) 160 mg
- Omega-9 fatty acids (as oleic acid) 180 mg
- Other ingredients: Organic flax seed oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin and water.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily