Basic Minerals ™ - Private Label
or set up an account.
Basic Minerals™ is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula. Basic Minerals™ contains mineral amino acid chelates from well-tolerated and highly absorbable mineral forms. Basic Minerals™ is iron-free, making it an appropriate choice for those concerned about getting too much iron but who want to supplement with a full-spectrum of other minerals and trace elements.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 6 Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium) 400 mg
- (as magnesium asparate and magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 20 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 150 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 99 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), vegetable stearate and silica.
- Suggested Usage: 6 daily