Wobenzym ® Plus
Clinically researched Wobenzym® Plus is the most potent Wobenzym® formula yet. With its increased activity compared to Wobenzym® N and a convenient, 4-tablets-a-day dose, patients require fewer pills to consume than other Wobenzym® formulations. Wobenzym® Plus is offered in the form of enteric-coated tablets and provides a specific formulation of proteolytic enzymes to help maintain healthy joint function, offer temporary relief of everyday aches, pains and muscle soreness, and support fast recovery following exertion. Wobenzym® has been made in Germany since the 1960s and has been clinically researched over the past 50 years in over 200 clinical trials.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- each serving contains:
- Bromelain√ (1350 FIPΔ-units) 270 mg
- (from pineapple (Ananas comosus var comosus) stem)
- Trypsin (4320 FIPΔ-units) 144 mg
- (from porcine (Sus scrofa) or bovine (Bos taurus) pancreas)
- Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin) 300 mg
- (from Styphnolobium japonicum flower bud)
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable stearate, enteric coating (sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, ethylcellulose, stearic acid, oleic acid, purified water) and purified water.
- √From dried purified aqueous extract.
- ΔFIP is the measurement of enyzme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- Suggested Usage: 2, twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal