Osteo-guard ® Plus Ipriflavone
Osteo-Guard® Plus Ipriflavone combines ipriflavone, a flavonoid, with calcium from microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite compound (MCHC) prepared from whole bone, and magnesium from amino acid chelate with excellent bioavailability. Osteo-Guard® Plus Ipriflavone also provides phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite), trace minerals, bone matrix proteins, amino acids, and glycosaminoglycans.
Osteo-Guard® Plus Ipriflavone
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Tablets • Servings Per Container 60
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 100 mcg
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) 300 mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) 144 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate) 125 mg
- Ipriflavone 300 mg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 0.25 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, water, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate, (poly) ethenol, and polysorbate 80.
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily