Macu-Support supplies a well-balanced spectrum of key nutrients that are important in maintaining normal retina and macula function in the eyes. Macu-Support contains important antioxidant nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, lutein and zeaxanthin, and is free of beta-carotene. These important nutrients have shown positive results for vision health in the AREDS 2 trial conducted by the National Eye Institute.
View additional product support materials:
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionineΔ) 25 mg
- Lutein (from Marigold flower)√ 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Other ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide), cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- √ FloraGlo® Lutein is a Trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc., USA.
- Δ OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth Company.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily