Your Price $35.70
Macu-Support supplies a well-balanced spectrum of key nutrients that are important in maintaining normal retina and macula function in the eyes. Macu-Support contains important antioxidant nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, lutein and zeaxanthin, and is free of beta-carotene. These important nutrients have shown positive results for vision health in the AREDS 2 trial conducted by the National Eye Institute.
View additional product support materials:
- Amount Per Serving
- [ Co-formulated by Stuart Richer, O.D., Ph.D., FAAO ]+
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- Vitamin E (as vitamin E succinate)268 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine*)25 mg
- Lutein (from marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower)**10 mg
- Zeaxanthin2 mg
- Other ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide), microcrystalline cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate
- *OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth Company.
- **FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc., USA.
- +Dr. Stuart Richer is a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily