Brain serotonin precursor; supports a sense of calmness and restful sleep
Your Price $42.40
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and a precursor for the synthesis of serotonin. Tryptophan crosses the blood-brain barrier and is converted to L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which in turn is converted into serotonin. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter necessary for the regulation of appetite, mood, and melatonin production.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)6.7 mg
- L-Tryptophan (as TryptoPure®)1,000 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule)
- TryptoPure® is a registered trademark of Ajinomoto AminoScience, LLC.
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily