Hyaluronic acid (HA) is produced by keratinocytes and is a member of a large family of glycosaminoglycans, the main components of the extracellular matrix. It is abundant in tissues and fluids, with the highest concentrations in synovial fluid, vitreous humor and skin. HA helps to support joint health and provides supplemental support for skin health.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 60
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Hyaluronic Acid (from sodium hyaluronate) 70 mg
- (low molecular weight)
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule)
- Suggested Usage: 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily