G.F.S.-2000 ® (Powder)
or set up an account.
G.F.S.-2000® Powder is a phytonutrient green food supplement providing a concentrated blend of premium grasses, algae, vegetable powders and antioxidants, as well as botanical extracts for liver support, and pre- and probiotics for gastrointestinal and immune health.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 scoops (approximately 4 teaspoons or 19 grams) Servings Per Container Approx. 13
- each serving contains
- Vitamin A (100% as natural Beta-Carotene) 3,900 mcg
- Vitamin C (from acerola fruit powder) 102 mg
- Green Food Supplement 19,000 mg
- Lecithin (from soy) 4,000 mg
- Wheat Grass Powder (Triticum aestivum, young leaves) 2,000 mg
- Barley Grass Juice Powder (leaves) 1,000 mg
- Alfalfa Powder (leaf and stem) 1,000 mg Spinach Powder (aerial parts) 1,000 mg
- Blue Green Algae:
- Spirulina (whole plant) 1,600 mg
- Chlorella (whole plant, cracked-cell) 1,600 mg
- Broccoli (whole plant) 1,600 mg
- Cauliflower (edible curd) 1,600 mg
- Acerola Fruit Powder (Malpighia glabra) 600 mg
- Beet Root Powder 400 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaves) 100 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum, 80% silymarin, seed) 100 mg
- Ginkgo biloba Extract 80 mg
- (24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% terpenes, leaf)
- Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus, fruit) 80 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) 80 mg
- Probiotic Cultures 20 Billion CFU
- (as Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Streptococcus thermophilus)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) NutraFlora™ 2,000 mg
- Proprietary Blend 40 mg
- Apple Pectin, Bromelain (Ananas comosus, lower stem, pineapple plant), Parsley (leaf), Celery (leaf and stalk), Watercress (aerial parts)
- Other ingredients: None.
- Contains: Soy, Wheat
- NutraFlora™ is a registered trademark of GTC Nutrition.
- Suggested Usage: 2 scoops (approximately 4 teaspoons) daily with 8 ounces of juice or water in a shaker or mix in a small amount of liquid, then add remaining liquid, or as directed by your health professional.