Flax Seed Oil - Private Label
Essential fatty acid support
Your Price $20.60
To customize a private label for this product please sign in
or set up an account.
Flax seed oil is nature's most concentrated source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Douglas Laboratories Flax Seed Oil provides 55-60% ALA, as well as significant amounts of oleic acid and the essential linoleic acid in their triglyceride forms.
Flax Seed Oil
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 100
- Total Fat1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1 g
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as alpha-linolenic acid)520 mg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (as linoleic acid)110 mg
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids (as oleic acid)140 mg
- Other ingredients: Organic flax seed oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin and water
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily