Flax Seed Oil - Private Label
or set up an account.
Flax seed oil a natural, concentrated source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Douglas Laboratories® organic flax seed oil provides 50% ALA, as well as significant amounts of oleic acid (Omega-9) and the essential linoleic acid (Omega-6) in their natural triglyceride forms.
Flax Seed Oil (Softgels)
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 100
- Calories 9
- Total Fat 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Omega-3 fatty acids (as alpha-linolenic acid) 520 mg
- Omega-6 fatty acids (as linoleic acid) 110 mg
- Omega-9 fatty acids (as oleic acid) 140 mg
- Other ingredients: Organic flax seed oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin and water.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily