L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and a precursor for the synthesis of serotonin. Tryptophan crosses the blood-brain barrier and is converted to L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which in turn is converted into serotonin. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter necessary for the regulation of appetite, mood, and melatonin production.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10 mg
- L-Tryptophan (as TryptoPure®) 1,000 mg
- BioPerine® (Black pepper extract, fruit) 5 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose and silica.
- TryptoPure® is a registered trademark of Ajinomoto AminoScience, LLC.
- BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily