This product is currently on backorder. We are committed to providing you with high quality, pure ingredients and want to ensure the best of the best reach your hands. At this time we do not have a timeline for availability, however we sincerely appreciate your patience as we resolve this. Please contact Customer Service for our suggested replacement.
Foundational support for hormonal health for men and women
Your Price $52.50
Endocrine Complete™ is a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and phytotherapeutic compounds specifically formulated to provide complete support of endogenous hormone production by the endocrine system. Endocrine Complete™ includes a wide variety of herbs that act as hormonogenic agents, a subclass of Phytocrine™ activities that maintain endocrine gland health. As a Hormone Specific™ formulation this can be used as a foundation of hormone health with any of the Hormone Specific™ Formulations manufactured by Douglas Laboratories, and was co-formulated by Dr. Joseph J. Collins+.
View additional product support materials:
- Amount Per Serving
- [ Co-formulated by Joseph J. Collins, R.N., N.D. ]+
- Serving Size 4 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin A (as 80% beta carotene/20% vitamin A palmitate)1,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols)67 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)25 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)10 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)20 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)25 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate)50 mg
- Iodine (from kelp)150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, OptiZinc®)15 mg
- Selenium (as l-Selenomethionine)100 mcg
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)0.25 mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)100 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)40 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Boron (as boron citrate) 2 mg
- Benfotiamine 25 mg
- A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend500 mg
- Bupleurum falcatum root extract, Rehmannia glutinsosa root extract, Rhodiola rosea root extract (standardized to 3% rosavins), Ashwagandha root and leaf extract (Withania somnifera, standardized to a minimum of 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides), Coleus forskohlii extract (root, standardized to 10% forskolin), Gymnema sylvestre extract (leaf, standardized to 25% gymnemic acids), Panax ginseng extract (root, standardized to 3% ginsenosides)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and silica
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- +Dr. Joseph J. Collins was a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 4 daily