Your Price $52.70
Bone CoFactors is formulated to provide essential vitamins and minerals in combination with a milk protein fraction called MBP® that helps to support bone strength. MBP® has the distinctive function of balancing osteoblast and osteoclast activity, which complements the function of other nutrients in Bone CoFactors for bone health.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 6 Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- Calcium (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)500 mg
- Phosphorus (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)225 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate chelate complex)200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, OptiZinc®)10 mg
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)2 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)90 mcg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- MBP® (milk protein)40 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- MBP® is a registered trademark of MEGMILK SNOW BRAND Co., Ltd. in the U.S.A.
- MBP® is protected under multiple U.S. patents.
- OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Contains: Milk
- Suggested Usage: 6 daily