Starting From $43.20
or set up an account.
DIM® Enhanced contains microencapsulated, soy free for of diindolylmethane, as well as potent phytochemicals to support a healthy estrogen balance and immune health. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is known for the supportive role it plays in stimulating natural detoxification enzymes and supporting normal hormone metabolism. BioResponse DIM® contains pure DIM, microencapsulated in particles complexed with a vitamin E derivative and phospholipids to aid absorption. In addition, isothiocyanates, epigallocatechin gallate and curcumin support healthy antioxidant activity.
With Curcumin, Green Tea and Wasabia
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 60
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 200 mg
- (standardized to 95% polyphenols and 45% EGCG)
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex 125 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane,d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine [from sunflower] and silica), (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- MERIVA® Curcumin Phytosome 125 mg
- (Curcuma longa extract, rhizome) Phosphatidylcholine (soy) complex)
- Wasabia japonica (rhizome) 50 mg
- (Containing at least 600 mcg of isothiocyanates as allyl ITC, 3-butenyl ITC and 4-pentyl ITC)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, silica, vegetable stearate and cellulose
- BioResponse DIM® is a trademark of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder. CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
- Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A, Milano.
- Contains soy.
- Suggested Usage: 1 capsule, one to two times daily