Basic Minerals™ Iron Free PL
A mineral/trace element formula for daily wellness
Your Price $25.90
To customize a private label for this product please sign in
or set up an account.
Basic Minerals™ is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula that contains mineral amino acid chelates from well-tolerated and highly absorbable mineral forms. Basic Minerals™ is iron-free, making it an appropriate choice for those concerned about getting too much iron but who want to supplement with a full-spectrum of other minerals and trace elements.
Basic Minerals™ Iron Free
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Capsules • Servings Per Container 60
- Calcium (as calcium citrate)200 mg
- Iodine (from kelp)75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate/amino acid chelate)200 mg
- Zinc (as OptiZinc®, monomethionine)10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)100 mcg
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)10 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)75 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride)49.5 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)19.5 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate/citrate)1 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily