Open Marketing Positions
Interested in a career with Douglas Laboratories?
Please contact our Human Resources Department at 800-245-4440 or email@example.com.
Digital Advertising Project Manager
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts
Pure Encapsulations is a leading manufacturer of hypo-allergenic supplements sold to the Health Professional market. Ingredient quality, full label disclosure, manufacturing excellence and quality control are our most important priorities.
Douglas Laboratories is a globally recognized leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, designed to help healthcare practitioners who are focused on the healthy aging and active lifestyles of their clients. Support international projects in order to grow the international business and ensure compliance in foreign countries.
Seroyal: For more than 30 years, Seroyal has pioneered all-natural therapeutics dedicated to your holistic approach to individualized healing. Our expansive, science-based product line, rigorous manufacturing processes, and unrivaled education programs are all designed to help you improve your clients’ health today and for years to come.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience with interactive marketing, communications and website management.
- Minimum 2 years digital advertising and content management experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Must have experience in updating web content and composing web pages
- Solid understanding of HTML & CSS
- Healthcare industry and/or B2B experience helpful
Web content manager with a focus on digital advertising to improve online brand presence and increase traffic to brand websites
HCP Digital Marketing Manager
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital content process from development to review, approval and implementation
- Day-to-day management of content and data for multiple websites utilizing an enterprise web content management system
- Responsible for creating innovative, integrated digital media recommendations with our agency partners
- Advise on digital advertising best practices, vendors and technologies to internal teams
- Stay current on digital media trends, research and evaluate market opportunities to increase revenue
- Ability to track, report, and analyze website analytics, initiatives, and campaigns
- Stay current with overall digital trends and best practices
- Demonstrate strong key stakeholder facing skills in the areas of communication, issue and escalation management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel to Canada may be required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid background with web technologies including a basic understanding of the technical systems and architecture of dynamic websites
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to relate well with different levels of the organization.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and follow-up in a timely manner through excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to creatively analyze problems, process information from a variety of sources, grasp new concepts, approaches or systems and organize information logically
- Must represent the Pure Encapsulations, Douglas Laboratories and Seroyal brands with a high level of professionalism.
- Must be high-energy, self-motivated and goal-oriented with an ability to collaborate with teams as well as to work independently.
- Must be proficient in standard Microsoft applications
- Experience with Magento e-commerce platform is a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter, along with salary history/requirements, to our Human Resources Department at 800-245-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work expected. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.