Open Customer Service Positions
Interested in a career with Douglas Laboratories?
Please contact our Human Resources Department at 800-245-4440 or email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts
Pure Encapsulations is a leading manufacturer of hypo-allergenic supplements sold to the Health Professional market. Ingredient quality, full label disclosure, manufacturing excellence and quality control are our most important priorities.
Douglas Laboratories is a globally recognized leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, designed to help healthcare practitioners who are focused on the healthy aging and active lifestyles of their clients. Support international projects in order to grow the international business and ensure compliance in foreign countries.
We are seeking energetic and organized individuals to join our dedicated team as a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all inbound calls from clients, and ensuring that consistent, exceptional Customer Service is provided to each client, on each call.
- Handle all incoming calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Process all orders received by phone, fax, or email according with attention to accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure call quality consistency with every customer contact
- Manage all inquiries requiring investigation, trouble shooting, and problem solving efficiently and professionally, to provide resolution within 24 hours.
- Communicate all pertinent client and situation information to colleagues to ensure everyone has accurate and pertinent information pertaining to a particular client situation.
- Participate in all product training sessions
- Proactively promote featured products and special promotions
- Ensure cross-selling and up selling at every opportunity according to individual and team goals
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in procedures and processes, and communicate these to the Manager
- Provide assistance to team-mates and colleagues as required
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Team on all potential sales opportunities
- Interact and communicate with all other departments to ensure all clients’ needs are not just met, but are exceeded.
- Conduct outbound calls as required to ensure effective communication with client regarding issues and inquiries, as well as backorder updates, promotions, and special projects.
- Ensure proper documentation is filled out for QC complaints and communicated to QC department for follow up.
Avg. inbound calls, quarterly individual goal. Direct Sales goal, quarterly team goal.
- College Degree is preferred.
- Previous Customer Service experience is required.
- Positive and proactive personality is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented individual who will find their niche in a multi-tasking atmosphere.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, along with salary history/requirements, to our Human Resources Department at 800-245-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work expected. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.