In order to help healthcare practitioners make that critical link between research findings and clinical application, Douglas Laboratories offers monthly webinars and live seminars. Event details are posted online and via social media, making it easy to stay informed. Can't make it? No problem! Many of our educational events are recorded and housed on our website for easy, round-the-clock access.
Creatine Supplementation: Optimizing Dosage, Timing and Combinations for Strength, Power and Performance†
Presented by Kelly Heim, Ph.D.††
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST, 11:30 a.m. PSTVIEW NOW
- Understand which performance variables respond favorably to creatine supplementation†
- Recognize the types of athletes who are most likely to respond to supplementation†
- Learn what to look for in a supplement to ensure safety, reliability and effectiveness
- Obtain the most up-to-date information on dosage and strategic timing of intake
- Understand how creatine levels are influenced by other nutritional factors
About the Presenter
Kelly Heim, Ph.D. is a nutritional pharmacologist and Senior Director of Scientific Affairs for Atrium Innovations. He is a graduate of Dartmouth Medical School, where his research highlighted novel concepts in molecular endocrinology and functional genomics. As a bantamweight bodybuilder, physique competitor, and seasoned martial artist with 25 years of dedicated training experience, he applies evidence-based nutrition to optimize performance and participates exclusively in drug-tested events.
††Dr. Kelly Heim has been retained as a medical consultant in advising Douglas Laboratories.